The Positivity Blog is a website filled with practical tips, step-by-step strategies and habits to help you live a happier, more successful and self-kinder life.
It was started back in 2006 by Henrik Edberg (more on me below), contains about 450 helpful posts and has so far been visited by over 70 million people.
Most Popular Posts of All Time
Since there are over 400 posts here I thought I'd share 10 of the most popular posts I have written so far:
- How to Stay Positive: 11 Smart Habits
- 27 Smart and Simple Ways to Motivate Yourself
- How to Stop Overthinking Everything
- How to Stop Being So Lazy
- 7 Common Habits of Unhappy People
- Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World
- How to Improve Your Self-Esteem: 12 Powerful Tips
- How to Stop Worrying
- 16 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School
- Daily Happiness: 13 Simple Ways to Find it in Your Life
Most Popular Inspiring Quotes Posts
Quite a few of the most popular posts here are of the timeless wisdom kind. Here's 7 of the top posts in that category:
- 87 Inspirational Quotes for Work (Motivation to Work Hard and Smart)
- 136 Inspiring Friendship Quotes
- 55 Inspiring Quotes on Dreams (and on Making Them Real)
- 141 Inspiring Education Quotes
- 101 Monday Motivation Quotes (+ My 5 Favorite Tips for a Great Week)
- 71 Self Care Quotes to Help You to Take Care of Yourself
- 103 Inspiring Quotes on Money and Wealth
You can browse all the quotes posts by heading to the Inspirational Quotes page (there's about 70 posts to be found there).
Sign Up for the Free Newsletter
Join the 80,000 people who get the free Positivity Newsletter and about twice a week you'll get tips on how to reduce your stress and worries and improve your happiness, self-esteem and success in life.
If you join you also get these 3 free guides:
- 21 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School.
- 7 Steps to Stop Being So Lazy.
- 10 Things You Can Do When Life Sucks.
100% privacy and no spam. And you can unsubscribe anytime.
Hi! I'm Henrik!
My name is Henrik Edberg. I'm 42 years old and I live in Sweden, a country in the north of Europe with my wife.
I'm a full-time business owner and blogger with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Gothenburg.
Back in 2006 I first dove into the topic of personal development and I have immersed myself in it over the past 16 years.
I implement what I have learned and I learn from my own experiments and experience and figure out how to build a better life.
This site, its content and I am a work in progress. And I'm sharing what I have discovered so far. I hope you'll find it helpful too. Click here to learn a bit more about me…
The Premium Courses
I've created 8 premium programs that go more in-depth into some of the topics I write about on this website.
The most popular one is The Self-Esteem Course that has been taken by thousands of people so far.