If you want practical personal development advice and step-by-step strategies that work in real life to produce positive results then you are in the right place.
This website is here for you that wants to…
- Live a happier life.
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence in yourself.
- Reduce procrastination, become more productive & effective and feel less stressed.
- Improve your relationships and social skills.
Enter your email below and click “Sign Me Up!” to join 80,000 subscribers and get free and practical tips on happiness, self-esteem, productivity and more in your inbox each week (you’ll also get the “21 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School” guide).
Who is Henrik?
My name is Henrik Edberg. I live in Sweden, a smallish country in the north of Europe with my wife.
I am a 37 year old journalism major that has dived into the topic of personal development and immersed myself over the past 10 years. I implement what I have learned and I learn from my own experiments and experience and figure out how to build a better life.
This site, its content and I am a work in progress. And I’m sharing what I have discovered so far. I hope you can have some use of it too.
So what have I accomplished so far? A couple of examples:
- Switched from a generally pretty negative attitude to a much more positive one.
- I have become a less shy and much more confident person socially and in other situations.
- Improved my self-esteem greatly.
- Become a lot more mindful. I used to live a lot of my life in my head, in the past and in the future. Today I spend a lot more time living it in the present moment. It’s a wonderful thing.
- I have tripled my productivity and effectiveness. I used to be a procrastinating slacker that never got much done. But over the past years that have changed quite a bit.
- I have simplified my thinking and many of my other daily and weekly routines and habits.
- Lost 26 pounds during 4 months in the winter/spring of 2009.
- I have created a highly successful blog and newsletter.
- I have created five courses.
What I write about are things that have had a positive effect on my life. Some or maybe many of these thoughts and strategies may work for you too to some degree. We are all unique, but perhaps more importantly, we are all very similar.
But I’m not a therapist and no information on this site should be construed as psychological advice. I give no guarantees and this site is for entertainment purposes only. If you have serious problems, please seek professional help.
Now, where to start?
So where do you start with your personal development?
1. The simplest way is to join the 80,000 subscribers and get free and practical tips on happiness, self-esteem, productivity and more in your inbox each week (you’ll also get the “21 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School” guide).
2. Or you could have a look at the most popular articles – from over 500 of them – that I have written so far to find something that helps you with your current issue or what you want to improve in your life:
- Do You Make These 10 Mistakes in a Conversation?
- The 7 Common Habits of Unhappy People
- Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World
- 18 Ways to Improve Your Body Language
- 16 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School
- How to Build Self Confidence: 6 Essential and Timeless Tips
- Bruce Lee’s Top 7 Fundamentals for Getting Your Life in Shape
- Mark Twain’s Top 9 Tips for Living a Kick-Ass Life
- How to Stop Procrastinating: 7 Timeless Tips
- 25 Simple Ways to Motivate Yourself
- 101 Inspiring Happiness Quotes
- How to Improve Your Self-Esteem: 12 Powerful Tips
- How to Stop Overthinking Everything: 9 Simple Habits
- Awesome Quotes: A Timeless Guide to Life
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in 5 Minutes (or Less)
- How to Stop Worrying: 9 Simple Habits
- 23 Ways to Improve Your Productivity
- How to Start a Successful Blog Today: 27 Tips That Helped Me to Get Half a Million Monthly Readers
3. Learn much more and make those changes and habits stick faster by using my in-depth premium courses.
I have so far created 7 premium products that go much more deeply into the topics I explore in the free articles.
In these premium courses you do not only get concise, in-depth written guides but also instantly downloadable audio guides, workbooks to help you apply what you learn into you own life and other very helpful tools that will help you to make positive changes that truly sticks for life.