Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
I hope you enjoy this batch of articles and find something helpful.
For more good reading check out the Link Karma-archives.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Complaining is so Toxic in The Workplace – Alexander over at Chief Happiness Officer shares some good reasons to stop the constant moaning.
- I really liked this super short quotations-post by Gretchen Rubin over at The Happiness Project.
- 10 Tips for Razor Sharp Concentration – Scott H Young has written a good post with the fundamentals of improving your concentration.
- 10 Commandments for Living a Bold Life – One of the finest posts from the archives of Ririan Project.
- Finally, Steve Pavlina gave some interesting suggestions on how to speed up your audio learning.
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical personal development advice in your inbox.