Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
I hope you enjoy this batch of articles and find something helpful.
For more good reading check out the Link Karma-archives.
– Top 10 Reasons Why Complaining is so Toxic in The Workplace – Alexander over at Chief Happiness Officer shares some good reasons to stop the constant moaning.
– I really liked this super short quotations-post by Gretchen Rubin over at The Happiness Project.
– 10 Tips for Razor Sharp Concentration – Scott H Young has written a good post with the fundamentals of improving your concentration.
– 10 Commandments for Living a Bold Life – One of the finest posts from the archives of Ririan Project.
– Finally, Steve Pavlina gave some interesting suggestions on how to speed up your audio learning.