THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. DISCLOSURE PAGE
Photoreading is a whole system and home study course filled with techniques to help you not only read even faster but also to help you get what you want out of books, and help you to better understand and retain what you have learned.
It’s not just about moving your eyeballs faster over every word words in a linear reading kind of way.
But more about getting what value you want out of a book.
My first impressions of Photoreading
I must admit that I was feeling favorable feelings towards the Photoreading system not only because it is the most popular and top selling product from Learning Strategies.
It was also because Paraliminals – that is also created by Learning Strategies, a company has been around since 1981 – is one of my absolute favorite personal development products.
I have only used the Photoreading for a short while but it has helped me to cut down on reading time and to retain more of what I read and see it more as a whole rather than parts.
Very useful stuff that I wish I knew about when I was back in school and studying.
Photoreading makes reading a different experience than it used to be. Instead of reading word by word it becomes more of active play and exploration where your purpose for reading the book is of vital importance.
You first get into the right mental state for reading and then make multiple passes over the pages using various techniques instead of sitting down and reading from the first to the last page.
I will still read in the normal way – especially when it comes to fiction – but these techniques will be helpful for, for example, all those personal development books on my shelf I haven’t explored yet.
Plus, the course has given me valuable tips on how to determine in few short minutes if I should even start reading a book.
What is Photoreading?
Photoreading is a whole homestudy course and system. Like the Paraliminals, Photoreading comes in very nice and professional packaging. The classic version contains:
- A 74-page course manual with exercises.
- 8 study sessions on CDs (each is about 60-75 minutes long). Paul Scheele walks you through the whole system step by step and you follow along and pause to do exercises. It also contains tips for integrating Photoreading into your studies, work, career and life both online and offline.
- The Photoreading book.
- The Natural Brilliance book, a very helpful book in itself on how to overcome challenges and change your life in positive way.
- The Memory Supercharger, a Paraliminal that helps you to improve your memory.
- A 30,000-word dictionary
- A $50 tuition discount certificate that can be used for USA and Canadian seminars.
- Free telephone support with a trained PhotoReading Coach.
There is also the Deluxe version that contains all of items above plus:
- The PhotoReading Activator, a special Paraliminal that helps you to become better at Photoreading.
- The PhotoReading Results Supercharger, 3 DVDs where you follow 6 student during a Photoreading seminar. Very professional DVDs that take you through a workshop/seminar and give you inside secrets to improve your reading even more. Also includes 11 special features, like instructions for different exercises you can use to for example improve your learning abilities and release tension.
What others had to say about the Photoreading system
I found the Photoreading system to be very fascinating and pretty impressive stuff after my first time spent with it. I am sure I will learn a lot more about over the coming months – and years – as I integrate it and use it in my daily life.
And it’s not just me who like it. Personal development giants like for example Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield and Harvey McKay like it too.
”I have seen Paul Scheele help countless people to discover a faster, more efficient path to success through his Photoreading system. No matter what you need to read, he can teach you to get it done in a third of the time.”
“If you read more slowly than you’d like, consider taking a course to increase not only your reading speed but also how fast you absorb the information. The best resource I’ve found is the Photoreading course by Paul Scheele”
“If time is money, and reading takes time, then I heartily recommend saving money and time with this brilliant guide. For those of us in the fast lane, Photoreading isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity”
The Photoreading system includes a 30 day money back guarantee, so there is no risk. You can just try it out and return for a full refund it if you didn’t find it effective.
Checkout pages secured by
128-bit certified SSL encryption