NOTE: The anniversary offer is now over.
The Positivity Blog is now 9 years old.
That’s kinda crazy for me to think about. It’s been almost a decade since I started this website and the time has mostly just zipped by.
This past year has been a really good one. Many new people have found the website and the newsletter has grown a lot.
I’ve created my latest program – The Stop Procrastinating Now Course – and it’s been a really popular one.
This year has also been a time of more supportive emails and blog comments than I can count.
So I want to thank you so much for reading, for your uplifting support, for passing along something you read and liked to a friend, for the helpful criticism and for sharing your own wonderful and useful insights on the things I write about.
And I want to do something fun to celebrate this anniversary and to thank you for all your kindness over this past year.
So you can get any of my 6 digital and downloadable courses and guides at a 30 percent discount for the next 72 hours.
This special offer is only available until 1.00 p.m EDT (that’s 17.00 GMT) Monday the 28:th of September.
I’m off to celebrate a bit now, have a wonderful autumn day and check out the information below to learn more about the courses and guides.
You can get any of these downloadable courses and guides with one of the major credit cards or money in your Paypal or Amazon account.
The Stop Procrastinating Now Course
My latest course on one of the most common issues people face is now open again for registration and will stay that way until this promotion is over on Monday.
In this 10-week course you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the 7 basic reasons for procrastination. So you can understand yourself better and where you need put your attention.
- Find the crucial balance between doing fully focused work and having plenty of guilt-free rest and play.
- Setup your daily work environment in just a few minutes to keep the distractions to a minimum and your focus sharp.
- Overcome the 4 fundamental fears that drive us to procrastination step-by-step. So you can take action on what you deep down want and not be held back any longer.
And a lot more. The updated version of the course now also includes 6 new bonuses that I created this summer.
The Self-Esteem Course
In it you’ll learn how to:
- Deep down feel like you truly trust yourself to be able to handle life and making the important decisions and that you deserve to have and to get more good and awesome things in your life.
- Finally lay off and overcome your own most self-critical and most self-esteem damaging thought habits such as perfectionism and comparing yourself to others.
- Learn to handle mistakes, failure and criticism in healthy way that preserves your self-esteem.
Plus a whole lot more. The course includes one written guide, one audio version of that guide and one worksheet for each of the 12 weeks.
The Smart Social Skills Course
In this 12-week course you will learn how to:
- Be calmly confident in any kind of social situation.
- Overcome shyness and social nervousness so that you can have the inner freedom to create the social life you want.
- Find more happiness, fun and enjoyment in both new and old relationships and in your daily conversations.
And much, much more.
The Invincible Summer – A Course in Optimism
You’ll discover how to:
- Keep your enthusiasm up and to keep going despite setbacks, mistakes and failures.
- Build an environment of optimism around you that will open up your life and mind.
- Overcome the destructive victim mentality and self-doubt.
31 Days to a Simpler Life Course
But more importantly, it’s designed to make you DO things. To do one task each day for 31 days to simplify your life step by step.
31 Days to a Simpler Life will for example help you to keep your focus on what is truly most meaningful and important in your life. It will help you to declutter your home, workspace and other cluttered areas in your life. And to uncomplicate your social life and schedule.
The Art of Relaxed Productivity
In it you’ll learn how to:
- Use your attention and focus in a way that helps you to achieve what you want at work, in school and life.
- Get out of the overwhelm and stress of living in today’s society and at the same time get the most important things done consistently every day.
- Improve your self-discipline so that you keep moving towards what you want not just once in a while, but every day.