A few of the most common questions I get are related to:
- Stress and getting stuck in worrying about work or school even when you are supposed to relax.
- Not being able to get the most important things done and having a problem with procrastination.
- A lack of motivation or self-discipline.
When I zoom out and not just look at what you are telling me I see and hear this in the world around me too. People are feeling a lot of stress at work or in school and want a simple and clear system that will help them to minimize stress and procrastination and to help them get the results they want.
Almost every week I read an article in the newspapers about the pressure at work or in school nowadays and how people want to have more uninterrupted free time to use as they wish.
This is obviously a very common and big problem that can have consequences for both our health and wellbeing and the results we get in our careers or on the next exam.
So I am currently working on my next book – an ebook in PDF-format with additional audio bonuses – that will address these challenges. In the Art of Relaxed Productivity I will share:
- The very simple system of a few habits I use get the most important things done every day with a minimum of stress.
- An awesome guide on how to increase your motivation and what to do to get through motivational slumps.
- How to keep procrastination to a minimum, install new habits, become a more decisive person and increase your self-discipline and ability to focus.
And a lot more…
I am really excited to share all of this because I know there is a real urgent need for it and because the concise information in this book works so well for me in my daily life and have made 2010 my most productive and effective year by far so far in life. And I really think that this could work just as well in your life too.
If you would like to get more updates about the book and get access to it + bonuses at a discounted price before the rest of the world and small and practical productivity tips in the mean time then sign up for my new The Art of Relaxed Productivity mailing list by using the form below. A short while after you have done that you will receive an email in your inbox – be sure to check the spam folder so it didn’t get stuck there – with a confirmation link that you need to click to join the list.
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical personal development advice in your inbox.