I havenÂ´t done one of these Link Karma posts in a while so I thought it was time to share some of the best articles IÂ´ve read online over the last few weeks.
I wonÂ´t be doing these posts too often anymore since IÂ´m focusing my energy on writing my own longer articles.
I also donÂ´t read as many blogs/websites as I used to so the links I gather are probably good for one Link Karma post a month.
- Jason Ivers wrote a very practical article about everyone’s favourite productivity problem: procrastination.
- Gretchen Rubin, of the wonderful Happiness Project, wrote a post about how easily you can turn negative emotions into positive ones by acting the way you want to feel.
- Steve Olson has an optimistic view of the younger generation.
- 10 Big Lessons from Little Kids is an excellent article from Ririan Project. I think my favourite one among the lessons is #7: Your body was designed for throwing baseballs, shooting hoops, and jumping off diving boards and stuff. In the secret language of children, the word “fitness” doesn’t exist. It’s called “having fun.”
- Leo at Zen Habits did a useful post about his minimalist productivity system called Haiku Productivity.
Finally, there was an excellent post about diffusing conflicts a few weeks back over at Pick the Brain.
Like what you've read? Then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers who receive exclusive happiness and personal development tips every week!
Click here to get started!