Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
I hope you enjoy this batch of articles and find something helpful!
- Feeling Unfulfilled? 37 Tips to Enjoy Work More – A good list from Positivityblog-reader Rich McIver. My favourites among the tips are: 7. Stay away from Negative Ned, 13. Prioritize and 1. Think positively.
- What Buddha Did Not Teach – A table that clarifies the wrong (complicated) and right (simple) view of Buddha’s teachings. A very interesting read.
- Stumbleupon led me to two other nice summaries. One is of How to Win Friends and Influence People. It might be the most well-spent 14 minutes of your day.
- The other summary is of David Greene’s 48 Laws of Power, a sort of darkside alternative to How to Win Friends and Influence People. A fascinating book, with lot of great examples of the laws put to use by influential people throughout the last few thousand years.
- IÂ´d also like to highlight two posts from Leo Babauta of zenhabits-fame and who seems to be everywhere these days. Since I like eating slowly I enjoyed 5 Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower. And since I like to improve my writing IÂ´ve found great value in 7 Ways to Crank Out Articles. If you are a blogger/writer I highly recommend taking LeoÂ´s advice in that article and downloading DarkRoom – or a variation of it – to improve your crankingpower.