Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
I hope you enjoy this batch of articles and find something helpful!
- Feeling Unfulfilled? 37 Tips to Enjoy Work More – A good list from Positivityblog-reader Rich McIver. My favourites among the tips are: 7. Stay away from Negative Ned, 13. Prioritize and 1. Think positively.
- What Buddha Did Not Teach – A table that clarifies the wrong (complicated) and right (simple) view of Buddha’s teachings. A very interesting read.
- Stumbleupon led me to two other nice summaries. One is of How to Win Friends and Influence People. It might be the most well-spent 14 minutes of your day.
- The other summary is of David Greene’s 48 Laws of Power, a sort of darkside alternative to How to Win Friends and Influence People. A fascinating book, with lot of great examples of the laws put to use by influential people throughout the last few thousand years.
- IÂ´d also like to highlight two posts from Leo Babauta of zenhabits-fame and who seems to be everywhere these days. Since I like eating slowly I enjoyed 5 Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower. And since I like to improve my writing IÂ´ve found great value in 7 Ways to Crank Out Articles. If you are a blogger/writer I highly recommend taking LeoÂ´s advice in that article and downloading DarkRoom – or a variation of it – to improve your crankingpower.
Like what you've read? Then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers who receive exclusive happiness and personal development tips every week!
Click here to get started!