Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
If you have a tip about something great you read, send an email to henrik at positivityblog.com.
Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- The Simple Dollar published an inspiring email from a reader about how taking a lower paying job may have been the best personal finance move of her life.
- Famous psychologist Abraham Maslow (the guy with the hierarchy of needs) on Self-Actualization. A short and interesting read that includes the characteristics of self-actualizers and 8 ways in which individuals self-actualize.
- Gretchen over at The Happiness Project wrote a good piece about crushing procrastination and creative blocks by putting yourself in a Creativity Boot Camp.
- Successful internet entrepreneur Jeremy “Shoemoney” Shoemaker has been posting a series called Tips for Success for the last few weeks. Well worth reading. Some of my favourite posts of the 16 posted so far are: Make Progress Every Day, Wasting Idle Time, Know Your Faults and Shit or Get of The Pot.
- Finally, an interesting read on Color Psychology.
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical advice in your inbox.