Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
If you have a tip about something great you read, send an email to henrik at positivityblog.com.
Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- The Simple Dollar published an inspiring email from a reader about how taking a lower paying job may have been the best personal finance move of her life.
- Famous psychologist Abraham Maslow (the guy with the hierarchy of needs) on Self-Actualization. A short and interesting read that includes the characteristics of self-actualizers and 8 ways in which individuals self-actualize.
- Gretchen over at The Happiness Project wrote a good piece about crushing procrastination and creative blocks by putting yourself in a Creativity Boot Camp.
- Successful internet entrepreneur Jeremy “Shoemoney” Shoemaker has been posting a series called Tips for Success for the last few weeks. Well worth reading. Some of my favourite posts of the 16 posted so far are: Make Progress Every Day, Wasting Idle Time, Know Your Faults and Shit or Get of The Pot.
- Finally, an interesting read on Color Psychology.
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical personal development advice in your inbox.