Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
If you have a tip about something great you read, send an email to henrik at positivityblog.com.
Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- Steve Pavlina has continued his fascinating series on the Law of Attraction, polarizing and lightworkers/darkworkers. I especially liked his take on darkworkers in For the Love of Evil which moves the darkworker away from the bad and evil label that one might easily associate it with.
- Steve Olson wrote, as usual, a well worth reading and personal post about drunk driving. There is also a good discussion on the topic in the comments section below the article.
- This is pretty cool: 10 Emerging Technologies 2007. The list includes such things as non-healing and augmented reality. ItÂ´ll be interesting to see how big these things will be at the end of this year.
- Zenhabits has done a design overhaul and looks great. This week I especially liked LeoÂ´s interview on productivity with Trent Hamm from The Simple Dollar.
- Scott H Young blogged about some pretty interesting things. In his post How to Ace Your Finals Without Studying he explains holistic learning (and expands upon it in this post). Holistic learning is something I think many of us have done in some subjects in school and definitely something I have done as I have started to study the different fields of personal development.
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical advice in your inbox.