Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
If you have a tip about something great you read, send an email to henrik at positivityblog.com (yep, IÂ´ve now got a an emailadress that people may actually be able to remember).
Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- The most interesting writing in the personal development part of the blogosphere this last week has been about polarization and the question: are you a darkworker or a lightworker? Check out Steve PavlinaÂ´s series on those topics starting with The # 1 Mistake People do When Using the Law of Attraction. I found the Polarization post to be especially interesting (and easy to understand thanks to the Star Wars analogies). I donÂ´t know what to think about all this yet but it sure is some new and original stuff, at least for me.
- How to Find Your Creative Zen – Excellent and practical post on to get some creativity going. Very good looking blog too.
- The Truth about Oprah – The Secret – And Poverty – Steve OlsonÂ´s take on Oprah, The Secret and the criticism thatÂ´s been raised towards them. A great read.
- Five reasons to forget about money and focus on what makes you happy at work – Some sound advice from Chief Happiness OfficerÂ´s Alexander Kjerulf. And what an interesting blog about happiness at work.
- 25 of the Best Books about Money – This useful article at Get Rich Slowly added a few more books to my to-read list. Have a look and find out what books J.D and his readers consider to be the finest when it comes to personal finance. IÂ´ve already started reading 50 Success Classics by Tom Butler-Bowden and even though it just contains a few pieces of advice from each author – Butler-Bowden has read 50 highly regarded books on success and provides quick summaries – it has given me an excellent overview of a lot of great books, people and common trains of thought throughout the centuries.
Like what you've read? Then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers who receive exclusive happiness and personal development tips every week!
Click here to get started!