Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
If you have a tip about something great you read, send an email to henrik at positivityblog.com (yep, IÂ´ve now got a an emailadress that people may actually be able to remember).
Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- The most interesting writing in the personal development part of the blogosphere this last week has been about polarization and the question: are you a darkworker or a lightworker? Check out Steve PavlinaÂ´s series on those topics starting with The # 1 Mistake People do When Using the Law of Attraction. I found the Polarization post to be especially interesting (and easy to understand thanks to the Star Wars analogies). I donÂ´t know what to think about all this yet but it sure is some new and original stuff, at least for me.
- How to Find Your Creative Zen – Excellent and practical post on to get some creativity going. Very good looking blog too.
- The Truth about Oprah – The Secret – And Poverty – Steve OlsonÂ´s take on Oprah, The Secret and the criticism thatÂ´s been raised towards them. A great read.
- Five reasons to forget about money and focus on what makes you happy at work – Some sound advice from Chief Happiness OfficerÂ´s Alexander Kjerulf. And what an interesting blog about happiness at work.
- 25 of the Best Books about Money – This useful article at Get Rich Slowly added a few more books to my to-read list. Have a look and find out what books J.D and his readers consider to be the finest when it comes to personal finance. IÂ´ve already started reading 50 Success Classics by Tom Butler-Bowden and even though it just contains a few pieces of advice from each author – Butler-Bowden has read 50 highly regarded books on success and provides quick summaries – it has given me an excellent overview of a lot of great books, people and common trains of thought throughout the centuries.