Link Karma is a section of The Positivity Blog where I list some good reading IÂ´ve stumbled upon during the last few days (or weeks, depending on how much browsing and reading I do).
The articles I link to will most often have something to do with personal development and lifehacks (naturally…) but wonÂ´t just be limited to ones I found on blogs.
IÂ´ll also try to include technology that may change our lives in the coming years and personal growth stuff I donÂ´t that much about myself but am curious about.
If you have a tip about something great you read, send me an email to henrik at positivityblog.com. Thanks and enjoy this batch of articles!
- The happiest man in the world – An excellent interview with what US scientists says is the happiest man they have ever tested. Matthieu Ricard, Buddhist monk and pal of Dalai Lama, is a very interesting man.
- 5 great ways to leave a tip – Awesome origami-tips. Video included.
- The Myth of Talent – Productive personal development-blogger Scott H Young delivers a great, and somewhat controversial, post.
- Chimps hunting with spears – The most surprising and fascinating story of the week. Bonus: The Onion did a hilarious spin-off to that piece of news right here.
- How to be charismatic: Bruce Lee – Alvin Soon at Life Coaches Blog posted this very interesting video and analysis of what made Bruce Lee so charismatic.
- Top 20 motivation hacks - Leo at Zen Habits has done an awesome series. Some of my favourites of these 20 hacks are: # 15 Just get started, # 13 Give it time, be patient and # 1 Always think positive. Squash all negative thoughts.
And, finally, I didnÂ´t know you could do it like that. The fastest way to peel an egg (RSS-subscribers, watch it here):
If you enjoyed this article, then get email updates (it's free)
Join over 59,426 awesome subscribers today and get practical advice in your inbox.